Thursday, February 22, 2007

Another Site

Part of the reason this hasn't been updating as much as I would like it to is that I've been working on getting another site up and running. Daily Top Fives is just a top five of something, anything, updated daily, as the title suggest. A lot of it is going to be humor related, but a portion of it will be the real deal. Also working on getting videos on YouTube so I can throw them up over here. I'll probably put some up soon, since I will only put them on the other site if they are referenced in the top five, like today's, with the Top Five Weird Things I've Done. I'm rather tired and I have a lot of things to get done this weekend, so I don't think I'll be posting again until mid-late next week, hopefully I'll review a game. I'm thinking Wario Ware, but I might to Lego Star Wars II, or Supreme Commander. YOU DECIDE! Comment, and I'll choose the most wanted one. Add Rayman: Raving Rabbids, Wii Sports, and The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess to the list. You, the readers (we have readers?), will decide what the review will be for! ...Please?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Do WarioWare!